“Never does Nature say one thing and wisdom another”
Besides designing gardens which weather well and last for many years we also undertake to use sustainable practices and technologies whenever possible.
As the environment is central to our design philosophy we:
- Aim to maximise biodiversity and encourage wildlife through our planting schemes.
- Consider productive and edible plants, green roofs and walls.
- Ethically source all materials using local materials as far as possible.
- Create soft rather than hard landscape designs that are appropriate to the existing microclimate and conditions.
- Comply with the current regulations regarding sustainable drainage and wherever possible use rainwater practically and creatively.
- Strive to minimise waste and consider recycled options and use composted materials.